Friday, January 15, 2010

Review on Nature In A Box products



Hehehe..these are the gift I received from Nature In A box.

I received them long time ago but I don't have change to write my review in blogger. The WLAN in my hostel is so poor that I couldn't upload any photos to my blog. Sometimes I couldn't even log on to blogger web site as our schoolnet blocks it sometimes. However, today I finally have chance to write my review of Nature In A Box at here. ^^

Before 1:

Red spots come out from my skin after bathing. I feel itchy sometimes.

Before 2: 

Maybe is because of spending whole days and nights in aircond-room during long term holiday, my skin was dried. See those dead cells in my face and lips?

After 1: 

Hehehe. Thank to Nature In A Box, the red spots reduced after using Botani Olive Cleansing Bar! My skin loves Sulphate and harsh toxic chemical free soap^^

After 2:

Hehe..See! Less dead cells on my face after using Balm Balm Rose Geranium Lip Balm. Well, the directions said apply to dry areas so I used it on my face too. And it works! Hehe.. Thank u, Balm Balm!

Thank you, Nature In A Box and Vonvon for saving my skin! ^^


2 comments:

  1. Hi Yek Chin,

    Am so glad that the products help your sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vonvon.. My skin loves organic product ^^

    ReplyDelete